High Resolution "injection molded like" properties. For parts up to: 3.2" x 5.7" x 12"
BuildParts by CIDEAS Inc. is proud to be the first Service Bureau in the world, selected by Carbon for the highly anticipated DLS/CLIP process.
DLS Formerly known as CLIP, which stands for Continuous Liquid Interface Production, eliminates shortcomings of other 3D DLP technologies by emphasizing a tunable photochemical process over a traditional mechanical approach. It works by projecting light through an oxygen-permeable window into a reservoir of UV curable resin.
The 3.2” x 5.7” x 12” build platform lifts continuously as the object is grown. As a continuous sequence of UV images are projected, the object is drawn from the resin bath.
This method of production allows for parts to be completed with a smooth extremely detailed surface, quickly. DLS is unique due to the material properties available today, as well as, the interesting materials currently in development.
Please send DLS inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-639-1000. We look forward to learning about your needs to discover if DLS is the right solution for you.
BuildParts True-Quote Online Pricing and detailed material data sheets will be available later in 2020.
- Multiple Durable Resins for Additive Manufacturing and Prototyping
- Elongation and Resilience Expected of an Injection Molded Polyurethane Elastomer
- Temperature Resistance of a Glass-Filled Nylon
- Materials Designed to Meet Common Engineering Requirements
- Send your STL or IGES file to email@example.com to Receive a Quote Today.