We will go the extra mile to supply your needs, save you money, and exceed your expectations!
- CIDEAS is here to help you choose the right process, material and solution for your needs
- Over 30 in-house machines and over 50 available materials
- Rapid response for time critical applications
- An unbridled passion for developing the 3D industry
- No rush charges, minimum prices, holiday or weekend rates
- We revel in unorthodox projects and solve complex problems
- Honest lead-times with flexible pricing
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- ITAR Registered
- CAGE Code upon request
Founded in 1998, CIDEAS is a full-service, Additive Manufacturing (AM) and 3D Printing Center. We pride ourselves in not just "working" for our customers, but partnering with them.
CIDEAS strives to educate its customers on the benefits, applications and capabilities of rapid prototyping, as well as, manufacturing solutions, using the latest additive technology available on the market.
Utilizing over 30 in-house machines, CIDEAS capabilities include: Stereolithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), PolyJet, CLIP (New for 2016), Urethane Casting, and Part Finishing.
Within the last few years, CIDEAS has expanded its SLA and SLS services with the addition of seven, new, large-frame additive manufacturing machines from 3D Systems and became the first service center to run an iPro 8000 with Xtreme White 200.
Most recently, CIDEAS was chosen by Carbon to be the first service bureau in the world to enter the "Early Access" Beta program.
CIDEAS has participated in numerous editorial articles, keynote speeches and over four beta tests within Rapid Prototyping including; Equipment, Software, Consumables and Material. CIDEAS has proudly accelerated the growth of the FDM process, as well as, other prototyping services, such as; SLA, 3D printing and Finishing.
To discuss your project needs Contact Us Today!